Subject: Re: Beginner
From: Manuel Coats <[email-masked]>
To: Jean Wasp <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 23:17:41 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 28 Jun 1995, Jean Wasp wrote:

> Hi all..I am a newcomer to Lightwave and was wondering what the best 
> source of tutorials or projects is for learning the rudiments of the 
> program...anyone have any ideas? Thank sin advance for responding...jean
> --
> Jean Wasp <[email-masked]> sent this message.

Hi Jean,

I would start with the Manual.  After that there are several tapes 
available for Lightwave that are pretty good.  Expect to shell out about 
$50 each unless you buy em used.  And then OFCOURSE there is LIGHTSPEED, 
which is a brand new monthly tape series or video magazine which will 
contain topics for beginners and experienced users... more the tutorial 
type of tape though (How to do decloaking effects, how to mix video and CG 
effectively, simple lipsyncing using bones, etc).  You can order a 
subscription by calling 800-764-9696 or call for info at 805-726-3546.

Manuel Coats
LIGHTSPEED

--
Manuel Coats <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]